When planning the decor for a wedding, it all comes down to the nitty-gritty details.
From DIY table cards to embellished floral trellises, couples are finding unique and beautiful ways to express themselves during their wedding with personal flourishes and touches.
One decor idea that won’t go out of style no? Blankets.
No matter what season you’re getting married in, blankets can be used in a variety of different ways on your wedding day.
They can add texture and warmth during a chilly fall night, a pop of color on a summer’s day, or be given as a gift to friends and family who’ve made the trek to your nuptials.
Below are a few more creative ways couples can incorporate our Trek Light Gear blanket lineup into their special day and ceremony.
Whether you’re having an outdoor ceremony or keeping the party inside, blankets can add to the ambiance.
- For benches and chairs, you can drape them over the surface or roll them up as an added bonus for those taking a seat.
- Dress up soft seating (couches and chairs people can lounge on when not dancing or eating) with a casually tossed blanket and some pillows.
- If you’re looking to spruce up your table surfaces, use Trek Light Gear blankets as a tablecloth - the dynamic look of the patterns will contrast nicely against your floral arrangements.
- Got space on the walls for something a bit more vibrant? Hang blankets along the walls of the tent or dining room to make the interior decoration feel more striking and colorful.
- Lastly, you can even hang one of our vibrant blankets to act as a make-shift photo booth backdrop - just break out the props & fun poses!
Take a stand...literally.
If you’re getting married in the summer and blankets for people to use feel like a bit of an overkill, repurpose one of our blankets as something to stand and get married on instead.
They’re eye-catching and will look great on top of grass, stone, or flooring.
Warmth in a pinch
People don’t like to be cold, particularly when watching a wedding ceremony.
If your wedding is outside during the fall or early winter, blankets can be a welcome addition to the moment.
Even in summer, sunburned shoulders or crisp evenings can warrant a blanket or two and provide some much-needed warmth to guests.
Pro-Tip: You definitely don’t need to get enough blankets for the number of guests. Providing a handful in a basket near the ceremony will suffice.
Wedding favors are a thing.
As a way of saying “thank you”, couples often offer tokens of their appreciation as a takeaway for attendees and/or the bridal parties.
Cue our blankets! If you’re looking to give your guests an item they’d actually use in the years after your wedding, consider Trek Light Gear blankets.
Given the number of ways people can use them, we think they’d be a welcome gift people would be excited to take home.
Interested in adding some Trek Light Gear to your wedding day? We offer bulk orders and even customization options for gifts.
Get in touch and we can chat about how to make your day extra special and love-filled!