Bug Free Hammock Shield
Bug Free Hammock Shield
Warning: No Bugs Allowed
All it takes one little mosquito to ruin a perfect hammock day. When the bugs come out, tell them to buzz off and get their own hammock with our Bug Free Hammock Shield. It's the packable and practical accessory to help you kick back and enjoy your hammock without the mosquitoes, bugs and 'no-see-ums'.
A full 360° of bug protection means you can relax in peace while the bugs move on to harass your less-prepared friends. Sorry friends, maybe next time you'll Trek Lightly.
Brilliantly designed to save your skin
- Double Reversible Zippers make getting in and out a breeze, even in the middle of the night
- Included ridgeline cord keeps the netting comfortably out of your face
- Setup takes a few seconds using clips and toggles with no knots to tie
- ~1300 holes per square inch - the perfect balance of breathability, visibility and complete no-see-um bug protection
Don't be fooled by other so-called 'skeeter beeter' hammocks that feature a bug net which is attached to the top of the hammock only - mosquitoes are often more than capable of biting you right through the bottom of the hammock!
The Bug Free Hammock Shield completely surrounds your Trek Light Hammock (and almost all other non-spreader bar hammock brands). And since it's a separate accessory you can easily enjoy the hammock without the netting - set it up when you need it, leave it packed up when you don't.
Easy Setup Instructions
- Loosen the drawstrings on each end, feed the hammock through the netting and attach the hammock to the tree like you normally would. Use the drawstring to close the netting at each end.
- Hang the ridgeline: The cord has a fixed end and an adjustable end. Wrap the fixed end around the tree and clip it back onto itself. Do the same with the other end and use the toggle to tighten until taut.
- Attach the clips on the top of your net to the ridgeline to keep it elevated.
- That's it. Unzip, climb in, and zip it back up for an entirely bug free hammock experience.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Double Reversible Zippers for easy entry
- 360° of pure, unadulterated bug protection
- Velcro seal behind zippers. There are no weak spots for bugs to exploit, not even a thermal exhaust port.
- Easy setup, everything you need is included
- Universal Fit: Fits all TLG Hammock sizes and many other hammock brands as well
- Lifetime Warranty & Happiness Guarantee
- Weight: 16oz
- Length: 10'
- Width: 4'10" (9' 8" circumference)
- Waterproof: No, don't be silly.
- Carry Pouch: 6" x 4"
- No-See-Um Protection: ~1300 holes per square inch
Give Back Impact
Give Back Impact
Feel Good. Do Good. Pass It On.
For every item sold, we work with Trees For The Future to plant a tree in your honor.
Why is that so powerful? By helping small farmers and villages around the world with the planting of fruit & vegetable trees, shade trees and more, together we're going beyond basic environmental change.
Trees For The Future uses a Forest Garden approach to reforestation - planting trees to not only provide environmental benefits, but also food, income, and community agriculture where it's needed most.
Every purchase creates a chain reaction of good and happiness in the world, and it all starts with you.
Our Happiness Guarantee
We want you to be happy with what you buy from us, period. If you aren't, you've got our promise that we'll always do whatever we can to bring you happiness.
Within reason, right? Maybe you're sad because everything in our store doesn't cost $1 - well, we need to have some rules so we can survive as a small business.
What matters is that we're here for you.
We truly care about your happiness, and will always do what we can to help - maybe it's a discount on your next order, store credit for a future purchase, or just going out of our way to make sure that the next item you buy from us is exactly what you want.
30-Day Easy Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you're not happy with anything you ordered from us, just send it back to us within 30 days by following the instructions on our returns page.
The product must be in unused or 'like-new' condition - you're welcome to try a product to make sure you like it, but we cannot accept returns that are abused, stained, washed/laundered, or damaged (unless it's the result of a manufacturer's defect).
Holiday Extension: All purchases made in November or December will be allowed an extended return window thru 1/31. We'll make it easy for the gift recipient to handle any returns or exchanges!
To view our full return policy details and initiate a return/exchange of your product, just click the button below:
Are you a bug looking to keep pesky humans out of your space so you can enjoy the outdoors in peace?
We've got the perfect solution for you.
NOTE: This is an accessory item, the hammock is sold separately.View full details
This is the perfect addition to a hammock set up! It’s super easy to set up just slide the hammock through tighten the ends and the clip onto a line and voila! The bugs can’t get you. The only thing I ran into was that the line it came with to clip to could have been longer. It was only just long enough to secure to some knots on the first trees I used and not long enough at all the second location (fortunately I always have some paracord in my pack so it was no problem to clip onto that. These trees were pretty far apart, probably about as far as you could go comfortably so in theory it’s long enough for general use, but I would definitely bring along some paracord or something else longer just in case your trees are wide)
Unable to use yet but will be perfect for my daughter to use with her hammock when she moves to Colorado this summer.😀👍
No mosquitoes got through it was a great time I'm nothing good things to say
It was easy to set up this bug shield and it works super well!
I *knew* I would love this and I am so glad that I purchased it. I love that it's 360 protection from bugs. Not even those bold mosquitoes that try to bite through the hammock fabric are going to get ya with this bad boy!
Glad to hear the net is working so well. Hammock on!